Here I am going to share some steps that will be required during ESXI host add in Vcenter 6.0.
I have one Vcenter server with pre-installed application
IP Address:- 192.168.10.20
HostName :- 1-vsp.adds.com
Two ESXI host pre-installed ESXI on both node
IP Address:- 192.168.10.10
IP Address:- 192.168.10.11
One Domain server with server 2012 R2:-
IP Address:- 192.168.10.12
Host Name:- adds.com
One Client with Server 2012 R2:-
IP Address:- 192.168.10.13
Host Name:- Clent1.adds.com
On client machine you need to first install Vcenter client setup file using setup file.
1. Once the setup will install one shortcut key will appear on the desktop
3. When you will click on login next page will be as below.
4. Click on Host and cluster.
5. Select Vcenter server Name and Right click and select new Data canter
6. Now click on Add host
14. You can see the recent task here ESXI is getting attach with ESXI host.